The RK Foundation provides grants to nonprofits and public organizations that support community development, education and health in our key areas. Below is guidance on how to apply for a grant. All grant requests received must be consistent with our mission statement and areas of focus. We anticipate the number of proposals received each quarter will exceed our funding resources; we thank grant seekers in advance for their efforts in submitting proposals.
Guidelines for Grant Applicants
Grant requests must be submitted electronically through our website. All requests are reviewed quarterly and organizations will be notified of their status in writing or electronically shortly thereafter.
- All grants must go directly to a 501(c)(3) charity that is located in the Rocky Mountain Region in good standing.
- Grants will not be funded for these organizations or purposes:
- International programs
- Private or for-profit businesses
- Fiscal sponsorship program
- Debt reduction, operating deficits, bridge funding
- Endowment funding
- Activities that are religious, partisan or political in nature
- Organizations that fall outside of one of our advocacy areas: Community development, education, health and human services
- RK Foundation is not motivated to be the largest private donor to any organization within any organization’s annual accounting period.
- Within twelve months of receiving a grant, an organization must submit a progress report.
- Receiving a grant is no guarantee of future funding.
If your organization is seeking support,
You will be redirected to our application page where you will need to click the START button at the bottom of the page. Complete the online application and click the SUBMIT button. If we require additional information, we will contact your organization directly.