Build Better. Build Together.
The RK Foundation is proud to provide grants to nonprofits that support community development, education and health. It is an honor to create partnerships that will make a lasting impact in the communities in which we live and work.
While we anticipate the number of proposals received each quarter will exceed our funding resources, we work hard to ensure the RK Foundation is making as much impact as possible with our funding and volunteer support. We thank grant seekers in advance for their efforts in our communities, as well as for submitting their proposals.
Guidelines for Grant Applicants
Grant requests must be submitted electronically through our website. All requests are reviewed quarterly and organizations will be notified of their status in writing or electronically shortly thereafter.
- All grants must go directly to a verified 501(c)(3) charity that is located in the Rocky Mountain Region in good standing.
- Grants will not be funded for these organizations or purposes:
- International programs
- Private or for-profit businesses
- Fiscal sponsorship program
- Debt reduction, operating deficits or bridge funding
- Endowment funding
- Activities that are religious, partisan or political in nature
- Organizations that fall outside of one of our advocacy areas: Community development, education, health and human services
- Sports teams
- RK Foundation is not motivated to be the largest donor to any organization within an annual accounting period.
- Within twelve months of receiving a grant, a grant recipient must submit a progress report.
- Receiving a grant is no guarantee of future funding.
If your organization is seeking support,
You will be redirected to our application page where you will need to click the START button at the bottom of the page. Complete the online application and click the SUBMIT button. If we require additional information, we will contact your organization directly.